Photoshoot in Ginza + SkyTree - Japan Day 4

| On
22:58:00



We got up bright and early, got ready in our newly acquired outfits - me in banana republic x GU x Uniqlo and the bf mostly GU.

Before the trip, I had made plans with a lovely photographer to help us take some pictures to commemerate this trip. I loved how most of the photos turned out, well except the size of my face but that is not the photographer's fault, it is the result of stuffing my face with too delicious food all year round and I guess we can use it for future wedding things if needed.

Posing for photos while making it look natural is the hardest thing, Hats off to models out there man, it's a tough job.

We started off in a little park in ginza before heading to the streets for some city photography. I loved how our photographer tried her best to make us feel comfortable and her pictures were so beautiful. Will post them soon!





After which, we headed to one of the many malls in Ginza and settled on Unagi for lunch. It was the traditional grilled ones and I assumed that place was quite authentic as we were the only tourist in there.




After lunch, the bf was put to the horrible torture of.. 9 floors of stationery at Itoya. Can I say I never wanted to leave??? Well i walked away with about 15 pens and some templates and a relieved bf.






After that we walked around a bit and managed to get our hands on mochi from the Ginza Akebono Mochi Store.



It was so good and worth the wait. I love anything with red beans and mochi texture so it was great for me, but the bf didn't love it as much unfortunately. We were still full from lunch so we kept it with us as we headed to the tokyo sky tree!

The queues were snaking so we got a fast pass and got up there really quick. The view was amazing and we wanted to dine up there but all the restaurants were full, so we settled for the next best option, admire the view and eat our mochi, it was pure bliss for me.









After soaking in the skyline, we headed down to get some dinner at a sabu sabu place and the wagyu beef was so nicely marbled. 

The great thing about our hotel is it's proximity to the subway so after our long day, we hopped on the train and headed back. 
Be First to Post Comment !