Mt Fuji + Hakone - Japan Day 6!

| On
12:20:00



After a few days in the city, we signed up for a day trip to the mountains!We were deciding between booking the romance car and exploring ourselves vs a organised tour and we went with the fuss free option - Grayline tours!





Our itnerary!

The bus picked us up from the hotel across the street and we picked up a few more people before heading to the first stop, the Mt Fuji 5th Station. The past few days were quite warm in Tokyo so I wasn't prepared for the cold winds. Fortunately I had my West comb jacket but my legs were left to freeze in my leggings.

I was really tired out from the past few days so I slept all through the bus ride, and when I got up we were already on mt fuji! The itnerary was just about right so I'll let the pictures do the talking...






















Post lunch, we took the bus down to board the rope way at Hakone




The view on the rope way was very picturesque, mountain and lake view.











Perfect end to our day trip before we got on the bullet train back to Tokyo!


Be First to Post Comment !