Weekend Essentials

| On
02:14:00

So being in a phase of life where you can't pick just throw on your favourite pair of massimo jeans and a top, pull on your uggs and cycle off to wherever you need to go means you have to start refreshing your wardrobe. I find it practically impossible to wear jeans or any form of long sleeve tops in Singapore due to the heat,so my weekend wardrobe is essentially made of sleeveless tops, casual v neck t shirts, shorts and skirts. But shorts tend to be a bit on the casual side, and the skirts that I have bought that aren't for work tend to be shorter and reminiscent of my teenage years so I've been on a quest to find bottoms that are not figure hugging, of a decent price and cut that I can wear to church or out for a meal with friends. So imagine my delight when I spotted this grey jersey flared skirt in the H&M at Ion.



It's versatile enough to pair of more formal blouses but can also be dressed downed with a plain t shirt, and just make the outfit interesting with accessories. Furthermore I love the pleating detail and the exposed zip. Best of all, it was only $24.50. It's perfect for budget conscious fresh graduates who want to save a significant chunk of your pay for big ticket items (read: cars, homes) and still want to update your wardrobe for a more age appropriate look. 


I can't wait to pair this with some of my existing tops and maybe I might start posting #OOTD. 




Be First to Post Comment !
Gia Waters said...

Thhank you for sharing this