Nook, House of Pancakes.

| On
00:12:00





So we frequently head to Orchard and eat around the vicinity so I thought it's nice to go somewhere else for once. I met M at Holland village and we caught a bus to a little cafe near her place. I didn't know where it was but it was pretty close to the bus stop so it was just a 5 mins walk away.


It pays to be a student as they have D.I.Y Pancake buffet for $10. M is still doing her masters so she qualified. I love how a simple idea can be so engaging and fun. Thinking of ridiculous shapes and squeezing the batter out of the soft malleable plastic bottle, laughing at how weird the shapes somehow come out. We evidently didn't make many pancakes because there's only so much one can eat and the pancakes did come up decently. Not too sweet or tasteless, but I guess not fluffy enough for me to go wow.





 I got the Red Velvet Pancake instead. What I like about red velvet pancake is how it's not too sweet. It's actually the cream cheese frosting between the layers of the pancakes that made it taste so sweet. the red velvet pancakes paired really well with the strawberries, and the serving size was pretty generous too. I could barely get through half of it as it was quite rich, definitely a bad decision to eat it after lunch. This has inspired me to try whipping up a batch of tasty, fluffy red velvet pancakes.



Nooks- D.I.Y House of PancakeBukit Timah, 
21 Lorong Kilat,#01-03 S’pore 598123


So my quest for good food continues and a Bodycombat class to make up for the pancake intake.

Be First to Post Comment !