Life Choices.

| On
05:51:00


I'm not naturally gifted with knowing how to associate with little children like the bf is, and often I find them loud (screaming, crying), icky ( I do not want to clean your nose for you tyvm) and why is their attention span so short!! But there's this little boy that has won my heart, though yes, he can be gross but he's a very gentle and sweet boy. Well the fact that he's related to me does make a difference. I've been thinking of where to serve in church, and it's been narrowed down to sunbeam or worship team. Sunbeam will be dealing with kids - a lot of kids. All the screaming and potential crying, I don't know seems like a crazy role to take on. Worship, for one I don't have the guts, to sing in front of many people anymore. I used to be able to, in choir, but that was kinda a rise up to the challenge because if I had to conduct sectionals, I didn't have much of a choice right? I guess there's so much fear of being judged when you sing in front of everyone, being pitch perfect, sounding like an angel ( who am I kidding)? But ultimately, I am sure God will show me where he wants me to serve him, after all it's for His glory, not mine.  So I'm waiting, waiting for an answer and for doors to open. 

Be First to Post Comment !