Floral Shorts.

| On
22:13:00
Hello, Spring!

I've a new obssession, one in which I have yet to literally buy into, but soon enough :) I saw these pretty shorts on net a porter!! The pair that first caught my eye was this one.

CURRENT/ELLIOTT

The Boyfriend printed low-rise denim shorts


You have got to love the rose print on cream denim. The combination is just perfect. I like how it is paired with a crisp navy blouse, making it more formal and allowing you to be a bit more prim and proper while looking relaxed. Also it allows the shorts to be the focal point.

CITIZENS OF HUMANITY

Chloe high-rise printed shorts

This one has a slighty more masculine feel to it, but I think is a good addition to the wardrobe on days you want floral but don't want to look particularly soft and feminine. Also, it's a more practical colour because you don't have to worry about your shorts getting stained by dark coloured things.

The only down side to these gorgeous shorts, is the price. £165 for the dreamy cream coloured one (I love it!) and £195 for the dark blue ones. I guess it's time to start hunting for more affordable alternatives.



Be First to Post Comment !