Friends.

| On
03:32:00

Friends. 
We all want to have someone that will always be there for you, to catch you every time you fall. Friends must also be able to tell you off when you do something wrong so that you can learn and change for the better. These are my girls. We've grown up together, since we were born. Raised in the same church, and even though I've moved on to another church, they are always there for me. They are the ones that's always there when I'm at my most vulnerable. This photo was taken just a short while after my first heartbreak, and the last thing I wanted to do was celebrate my birthday, but they surprised me with cupcakes balloons, general sillyness and happiness to make me smile. I enjoyed being able to spend one on one time with each of them in NUS, (yes of all places) this spring break and this is one of the great reasons I can't wait to move back to Singapore though I will definitely miss York. For once our conversations will be more then just occasoinal skype conferences, whatsapp chats but to be able to meet up regularly for tea, ah how I relish that thought. 
Friends come and go, but true friends stay, 21 years and counting. 

Be First to Post Comment !