The Coffe Connoisseur

| On
14:16:00

Had dinner with S as it was her birthday and apparently you get 50% off in the month of your birthday!


This was the best part of the meal. I became addicted to tuna tataki salad after spending 3 weeks in California and this is really really good! Plus it was only $7 after the birthday discount. The tuna was fresh and the salad dressing was tangy and not over too strong such that you can still taste the salad leaves. This has become a staple for me whenever I go to TCC!


The pumpkin and pear soup was good too. My mum often makes pumpkin soup from scratch hence my dislike for very fake tasting pumpkin soup ( does that even make sense?) 



The beef was a huge disappointment though. I'm very much a steak person and I believe good steak hardly needs any seasoning. This one was so seasoned and drenched in so much sauce that you could barely taste the real raw flavour of the meat.Plus the croquettes were pretty salty too.

One good thing about TCC at Wisma Atria is it's really empty and right next to ion, which makes it highly accessible but you don't have to deal with a crowd and waiting for a seat. Plust it's conducive enough for conversations :)


Be First to Post Comment !