Epicurious & M Studio Hotel

| On
14:04:00
I had 2 weeks off work so it was a essentially time spent reflecting, resting and meeting up with friends. Finally managed to get down to having breakfast at Epicurious at robertson quay. I found their use of traditional chinese looking rooster plates rather odd but it did add character to the place. We were seated outdoors, first next to a huge fan but we requested to move, because it did feel like a mini typhoon right there and it is kinda hard to eat with hair blowing in your face. Unfortunately, the other seat left me bitten by mosquitoes and rather warm so yeah. I guess my main grip is the ambience, with it being a hotspot for brunch, it does get rather crowded and all the wait staff seemed rather flustered. Having just had such a pleasant experience at Group Therapy, I was rather disappointed with what transpired. The food was decent, I loved the mushrooms but that was about it.



After that we headed to the nearby M studio hotel to chill while I waited for time to pass for my vocal class to start. The last time I booked a room for a sleepover it was an awesome night of girly fun and photo booth madness:) Nothing beats lazing by the pool reading the newspapers on a windy day. I really loved the week of free time and me time. 





Be First to Post Comment !