LYFE Cafe Palo Alto.

| On
06:34:00
I'm finally here in California, am staying with my future brother in law ( yes my older sister is getting married in december!). I got here on Saturday after a rather long and uncomfortable flight on US Airways,  and right after I arrived we headed off the LFYE at Palo Alto for dinner.


According to my future BIL, healthy food is very big here in California and everything on the menu was really healthy and yummy too! I had the BBQ chicken flatbread, which was kinda like a healthy pizza and it tasted really good too. A tad too spicy though. Definitely worth a repeat visit too.


FInally got home after 26 hrs of not sleeping, took a shower and hoped to crash for the night, but thanks jetlag, I got to bed at 1am and woke up at 6 am.... And we had a full day ahead in San Francisco. More about that once I get the photos uploaded. But yeah I've basically been rather drained out from constant stream of post exam activities and haven't had any down time recently so I really wanna find some time to just eat pray love. LA on thurs. Hopefully I'll be more consistent with this blogging thing. Ta.




Be First to Post Comment !